Pexip works by allowing users to connect to video conference meetings from anywhere in the world. This is done by linking up to a Pexip server, which then provides access to the meeting. Pexip can be used with any device, including computers, mobiles and tablets.
How Pexip connects you to meetings:
Once you have installed the Pexip app, you will be able to see all of the upcoming meetings that you have been invited to. To join a meeting, simply click on the meeting and enter your name and email address. You will then be connected to the meeting via the Pexip server.
Pexip offers a number of features that makes video conferencing easy and convenient for users. These include:
- The ability to join meetings from anywhere in the world
- Compatibility with any device
- A user-friendly interface
- High-quality audio and video streaming
- A range of security features to keep your meetings safe and secure
Creating & logging into your personal account
One of the administrators for your company account will create a personal account for you, using your work email address. They will also assign you a role within Pexip (e.g. user, administrator, owner) and invite you to join any relevant organization(s).
- Check your email for the invite. (If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your other mail folders)
- Click the link in the email to create your account. You’ll be taken to a sign-in page.
- Enter your name, email address and chosen password, then click Create account. You’re now logged into your personal Pexip account! From here you can join upcoming meetings, add participants to calls, share your screen and more.
You can now log in to your account and manage your meeting room in one of the following ways:
- Download and log in via the Pexip app for desktop & mThe Pexip app is available for both Windows and Mac
- .Once you have downloaded the app, simply log in with your email address and password to access your account.Log in via the web appT
- he Pexip web app can be accessed from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
- Simply go to https://app.pexip.com and log in with your email address and password to start using Pexip.
- Joining a meeting:Before you join a meeting, make sure you have the following information:-The link or code for the meeting (this will be provided by the host)-Your name and email address (this is so the host can identify you)- A webcam and microphone, if you want to be seen and heard during the meeting (most laptops have these built in)To join a meeting:Click on the meeting link or enter the code provided by the host.
- Enter your name and email address.You will now be connected to the meeting via the Pexip server.If you are having trouble joining a meeting, please contact your administrator for assistance.
Do I need to be logged in to use Pexip or join a meeting hosted on Pexip?
You only need to log in if you want to manage your personal account or join a meeting as a guest. If you are joining a meeting as a host, you will not need to log in.
I’m having trouble logging in to my account. What can I do?
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please contact your administrator for assistance.
Do I need a webcam and microphone to join a meeting?
No, you do not need a webcam or microphone to join a meeting. However, if you want to be seen and heard during the meeting, you will need these devices. Most laptops have a built-in webcam and microphone.
Pexip is a versatile and user-friendly video conferencing solution that offers a number of features to make video conferencing easy and convenient for users. With Pexip, you can join meetings from anywhere in the world, on any device, and with high-quality audio and video streaming. Pexip also offers a range of security features to keep your meetings safe and secure. If you are having trouble joining a meeting, please contact your administrator for assistance.